Below are several significant results from an online survey conducted by the Industrial Research Center in February 2011:
• 90% of dentists are Very or Somewhat likely to choose the nasal mist over the needle injected anesthetic.
• 90% of consumers are Very or Somewhat likely to choose the nasal mist over the needle injected anesthetic.
• 77% of patients Agree Completely or Agree Somewhat that they would switch to a dentist who offered an alternative to needle injections.
• 24% of consumers would visit their dentist more often
• Almost two-thirds of consumers feel needle injections are traumatic for children.